Monday, April 04, 2005

Guess who got BlogThis! At Work

As you can tell from my last few posts I finally got the BlogThis! setup on my Google toolbar at work. I like the feature - to be able to be able to quickly blog something about an article I read.

Speaking of work, things are settling down after the big move. The tea/cocoa problem was an overwhelmed support staff trying to get everything done. Our ice maker is also functioning again! I am not much of an ice person, but I like to drop a couple of cubes (more semi-circles) in the morning since I usually end up with some water left over from my drive in. I think I mentioned the $.25 pop. My only complaint is there is no diet, caffine free stuff. Every now and then I do get one in the afternoon, but I have found that I am somewhat sensitive to caffine so I have cut back on it.

The weekend was long and not overly productive. My Saturdays are always way too busy. Sunday started with a power outage and as of 9:30 last night my internet was still not up and running. We had a late winter storm on Saturday night/Sunday morning. We usually get such a storm here in NE Ohio in April, so I am not surprised by it. I think Cleveland set the record for most snowfall in a season, so woohoo! On the upside instead of putzing with the computer I finally watched all the bonus material to What The Bleep Do We Know? I am still upset there was not more of the interviews with the scientists, although I did like what was there. The only down side was the interview with Marlin Matlin had a male interpretor, so it was weird to watch her sign and listen to a male voice. I think they do that so that the listener is not confused as to who is talking, but it is still weird.

I hope to have my internet connection up and running when I get home.

No comments: