Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Running in jello

Since last I posted it feels like I am running in Jello. I seem to making progress, but it is hard work and slippery. Last night I got to have another tire replaced. Actually fixed since I had picked up a nail. Fortunately it did not cost me anything. I still need to get a four-way or new tire iron for my car.

I still got to spend about 1.5 hours over at a mall. I hate malls. I actually hate shopping, but I have to do it, but I find the mall even more useless. This mall, which is probably the best in the area (we have 3 big malls), is mostly clothing stores. Women's clothing at that. Even the men's clothing does not come in my size. I probably should have gone looking for a pair of nicer shoes. My one pair of "dress" shoes are very beat up on the inside although they do look ok on the outside. I should be wearing something nicer than my beat up walking shoes to work.

I also need to take Carson's advice and clean out my closet of things I have not worn in over a year. Actually this time of year I like to start my spring cleaning anyways, and this year I really need it. Two years ago when I moved into this house I cleaned out a bunch of the stuff from my mom & brother, and even some stuff still left over from my grandparents. I have a bunch of stuff that, frankly, I have not been using or even touched in two years. That means I probably do not really need that stuff. I was just cleaning out a bin of stuff that has been on top of the fridge since it was bought. I found a water bill from 1996. MUST clean the house.

Miles walked: 48. I am currently 30 miles behind my goal of 700 miles for the year :(.
Medicine Card draw: Otter

No comments: