Monday, July 18, 2005

Catching up from the weekend

It was a long, hot, muggy weekend. I still do not have my wireless working consistently in my living room. I have been trying to setup the lab to so I can drop my laptop down and work back there, but with temperatures in the upper 80s and 90+% humidity sitting in a non-air conditioned room and cleaning is not my idea of a fun way to spend the weekend.

Two things happened this weekend that were completely condictory. First off on Friday I went out and rented a bunch of videos to use up some expiring coupons with the thought of sitting around all weekend watching videos and sweating. I then get home and find out this was Harry Potter weekend.

The problem with Harry Potter is that once I start reading I don't want to stop. And by don't want to stop I mean I read pretty much cover to cover without stopping. The only book I have not done that with is Book 5, but the reason I did not read it completely in one sitting is because I was on vacation at the time in Colorado.

Overall I loved the book. Darker than the last few, but I liked it much better than book 5. In book 5 Harry was acting like a bit of a prick typical rebelous teenage boy. He seems to have gotten things into a bit more perspective.

No comments: