Sunday, November 06, 2005

A catchup meme

Since Katherine said she had no one to tag with this meme, I thought I would go ahead and do it.

Three names I go by:
Howard
Woody
Hey you (for some reason people have trouble with my name so I tend to resond to just about any name)

Three screen names I have had:
hhill
hhilliii
MysticOne (back in the old BBS days)

Three physical things I like about myself:
My eyes
My hands
My legs

Three physical things I don't like about myself:
The settling around the waist
My nose
My hair

Three parts of my heritage:
Irish
German
Scottish

Three things that scare me:
Religous fanatics
Modern business practices
Never finding love

Three of my everyday essentials:
Tea or hot chocolate
The Internet
A walk

Three of my favorite musical artists:
Styx
Phil Collins
Meatloaf

Three of my favorite songs:
Come Sail Away - Styx
Don't Stop Believing - Journey
Beautiful - Christina Aguilera

Three things I want in a relationship:
Trust
Understanding
Respect

Three LIES:
I know what I want to be when I grow up
I have a kick-ass car
I love brussel sprouts

Three TRUTHS:
I was extremely extroverted, but then became introverted
I hate watching football on TV
I believe magic exists

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to me:
Eyes
Legs
Hair

Three of my favorite hobbies:
Walking
Reading
Genealogy

Three things I want to do really badly now:
Get my dinner started
Get my house completely cleaned up
Fix my back door

Three careers I've considered:
History Teacher
Botanist
Accountant

Three places I want to go on vacation:
Sedona, AZ
Mexico
Scottland

Three kid's names I like:
Heather
Abigail
Alexander

Three things I want to do before I die:
Travel extensively
Visit the pyramids in Egypt
Learn to play guitar

Three ways that I am stereotypically a boy:
My slobbish house cleaning
My clothes
My love of fart humor

Three ways that I am stereotypically a girl:
I am in touch with my feelings
I am a pretty good listener
I am a sucker for a good romantic comedy

Three celebrity crushes:
Nicole Kidman
Sandra Bullock
Mare Winningham

No comments: