Monday, December 06, 2004

Gotta love Monday

I came in to about 5 times the email that normally would have on a Monday, 2 of which were essentially junk (notification that an upgrade was done on one of the servers). Seems like more stuff keeps getting added to the plate and nothing is coming off. I am starting to get into thrash mode, which always sucks because things only get half done. Hopefully I can get at least 1 thing out of my hair today, maybe even 2.

Anyways I am starting to feel better, although I am not sure about the whole sinus thing. Looks like I may have some allergy thing going on. I'm going to give it to the end of the week and see if things clear up before going back to the doctor.

Yesterday was spent cleaning up the house and just kind of staying home. I am still trying to get into a regular cleaning schedule. I mean the FLYlady only recommend about a half hour to hour a day cleaning. Is that really that much time? Beats trying to do it all over the weekend I think. Every week I get a little better at it.

No comments: