Thursday, December 23, 2004

Long overdue update

It has been awhile since I have updated this page. So an update onthe last few days.

First off I want to thank Heather Lokey for my gift in ThinkBlank's Secret Santa. I could not find your blog, so hopefully you are reading this. Just got it today. I'm looking forward to listening to it tomorrow. I have been a fan of Bob River's Twisted Christmas series for awhile now.

On Monday I turned 40. Wildman that I am I spent the night at home reading. Probably a good thing because I am coming down with a cold/sinus infection that has really zapped me. Plus the last couple of days the weather has been crappy. Eight inches of snow has turned into 4 inches of slush covered with 1/4 inch of frozen rain. The cool thing that happened was my screen door handle was frozen, I thought I had it opened, and it caught on the latch and snapped off in my hand. So for the rest of the winter I will not have a handle on my back screen door, which also means the door is going to be flopping around in the wind.

Anyways I just wanted to do a quick update and to post this meme. I found it at Tenth-Muse.
I have some other memes & other interesting things to post in the upcoming days.

The "Too Lazy to Trim the Tree" Meme

Three Names You Go By:
1. Howard
2. Woody
3. Hey you

Three Screennames You Have:
1. Yea, Right
2. Like I would tell you
3. Even if I had any

Three Things You Like About Yourself:
1. My sense of humor
2. My eyes
3. My personality

Three Things You Dislike About Yourself:
1. My shyness
2. My intolerence of stupidity
3. My weight

Three Parts of Your Heritage:
1. German
2. Scottish
3. mmmm... Canadian, eh? (At least that I have proven.)

Three Things That Scare You:
1. Fundamentalists
2. Dogs that I don't know
3. Mmm.... War

Three of Your Everyday Essentials
1. Tea
2. Computer
3. Walking

Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Jeans
2. Sweatshirt
3. Sweatsocks

Three of Your Favorite Bands/Artists (at the moment):
1. Styx
2. Norah Jones
3. Evanescence

Three of Your Favorite Songs at Present:
1. Evanescence - My Immortal
2. Bowling For Soup - 1985
3. Evanescence - Bring Me Back To Life

Three New Things You Want to Try in the Next 12 Months:
1. White water rafting
2. Rollerblading
3. Getting a manicure

Three Things You Want in a Relationship (love is a given):
1. Trust
2. Laughter
3. Respect

Two Truths and a Lie:
1. Charmed is probably my favorite TV show currently
2. I hate coffee
3. I have a huge collection of Beanie Babies

Three Physical Things About the Opposite Sex (or same) That Appeal to You:
1. Eyes
2. Legs
3. Hair

Three Things You Just Can't Do:
1. Pay a lot for clothing
2. Watch most reality TV
3. Stay mad for long

Three of Your Favorite Hobbies:
1. Reading
2. Walking
3. Tai Chi

Three Things You Want to do Really Badly Right Now:
1. Take a hot bath
2. Get a massage
3. Do the dishes

Three Careers You're Considering:
1. Counseler
2. Life counselor
3. Senior peon programmer

Three Places You Want to Go on Vacation:
1. China
2. Egypt
3. Central America

Three Kids Names:
1. Shorty
2. Butt head
3. Hey you

Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die:
1. Walk on all 7 continents
2. See the sunrise on the equinox at Stonehedge
3. Write a book

No comments: