Sunday, December 12, 2004

Into the Christmas hell

I wrapped up a bunch of my Christmas shopping today, which involved going to stores. Overall not too bad, even with going into Toys R Us. Fortunately outside of 2 gifts and some gift cards I am done!!!! Now to get some more Christmas cheer around here by getting some decorations up.

Today has been a crazy day. Between shopping and everything else I have yet to finish the newspaper or my laundry. I hate days like this. In the midst of all of this I did get to see the movie Radio finally. I enjoyed it, although I was busy running all over the place doing this and that so I did not get to fully enjoy it. I did get to sit through the ending though, which I thought was very good. My lights are down here, although a bunch of them are missing. I need to find the last of my lights, and I did dig out a tree that I will bring down tomorrow.

Oh well, I'm just tired and not feeling very chatty tonight. I think I am going wrap up my laundry and go to bed early.

No comments: