Friday, March 04, 2005

Feeling better today

I am definately feeling better today, although my nose is still dry and tender. At work they were putting in some new carpet so there was some wonderful chemical smells floating through the halls. It even cut through my stuffed up nose so it had to pretty well reek.

Gimme 3

From 24 Knits

*List the last 3 things you spent more than $10 on
Outside of groceries & gas:
1) Creative Labs Nomad Zen Xtra (40 Gig unit)
2) DVD of "Hero"
3) DVD of "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban"

*If you were on Jeopardy, what 3 categories would you hope show up on the board?
1) Visual Basic Programming
2) Advertising jingles (damn I hate when they get stuck in my head, for years)
3) Original Star Trek

*If you could only choose 3 words to describe yourself to someone, what would they be? (and if you're really ambitious, give me 3 physical and 3 character words)
1) Funny
2) Intelligent
3) Easy going


No comments: