Monday, March 21, 2005

Must. Blog. More. Regularly.

Bad blogger, no donuts. I have just been trying to get some things done around the old casa de Hill. I have decided to rename my office to my laboratory. I really like how some people call say their basement the dungeon, or Adam Curry's cottage. The idea of a laboratory seems more like what I want to do in that room - experiment. More creative sounding. Now if I ever get it cleaned out enough to actually work in. I have a picture that I intend to post (once I find my camera again) to shame myself into getting it cleaned. Ever since I have gotten my laptop I have stopped using the laboratory and it is piled waist deep in stuff.

Terry Schiavo

I was not going to blog on this because basically it is giving me a case of the red-ass. Without a living will we REALLY have no idea of what Terry's intent is. Both the husband's & congress' motive is tainted, although I feel that the the husband's wishes, as next of kin, should be honored without court interference. Truth is most of the debate around this, much like with abortion, are religious based and typically plunge into shouting matches. Personally once things get to that level I stop debating anything because when it comes to belief.

No comments: