Monday, February 27, 2006

Late post

I have been a bad blogger. Almost a week ago I received a package from my secret pal in Spoil A Blogger. I got a copy of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I did not have a copy this. I saw it in the theaters and loved it. I thought it was much better than the version done by the BBC back in the 8o's. I know some people were upset because they included some things from the BBC radio show as well, but I still liked it.

I have to remember to keep my Amazon wish list up to date. Merlin over at 43 Folders recommends using your Amazon Wish List as a parking place for books, CDs, etc. you are looking to buy. I like the idea, although I have yet to take the time to figure out how to get the Amazon Wish List onto my Palm. Two way communication between my Palm and Amazon wish list would even be better.

No comments: