Sunday, January 09, 2005

Another day in a gray paradise

I have to stop staying up t0 2 or so on Saturday. I got up way too late and have been playing catchup every since.

I have been catching a few podcasts of late, and I am looking forward to the Drum Cadence Of The Day getting its own feed. I wish my MP3 player worked as a drive instead of using special software to move over files. It is a pain in the butt.

The thing that took the most time today was cooking. I have been doing Weight Watchers since last summer through their website. I let it go for a few months at the end of the year and I am trying to get back into it. My main complaint with it is the cost of food if you follow their menu suggestions. Since I live alone and cook for 1 person all the time I only make a couple of receipes up a week. For lunch & dinner I need to make 14 meals, and since I eat with my brother one day, usually do a Slim Fast 1 day a week because I so busy that I do not have a chance to eat real food and I go out to eat 2 days a week with my Entertainment Book coupons. That leave 10 meals, which typically means 2 or 3 receipes a week. Today was bad because I had 5 different things I was cooking for the week since I had 3 side dishes as well. Next week will be fun because I am looking to clean out my freezer of some of the old stuff that I have frozen over the last few months, plus I need to clean out some crap from my fridge as well. I am still looking to get my Weight Watchers pantry built up, so I will be spending a lot more money than usual on food. I am also still trying to figure out what would be BEST in the pantry. I have a few things - apricots, peanuts, whole wheat bread (which I ate anyways), and carrots. I also picked up some salsa that was on sale this week. Still a ton of food that I need to get rid of.

Daily Medicine Card draw - Turtle
Total miles walked this year - 12.

No comments: