Monday, January 24, 2005

Quick Check In

The last few days has been a bit slow because of the weather. We did not get as much snow as New England, but it was enough to make driving a pain. It was a whopping 1 degree out this morning, but tomorrow they say mid 30s. Plus my feet our killing me. Yesterday I walked 5 miles and my feet are not quite ready for it yet. I did another 3 today. I need to get my feet conditioned to doing 6 miles a day for the summer. The AVA is having their convention this summer, which means I will need to be able to do at least 6 miles a day for 10 days straight, and 12.5 on some days. Two years ago when I went to their convention my feet were not ready and I paid the price for it. This year I have plenty of time to get ready.

Medicine Cards:
I was asked what the Medicine Card draw I listed was. This is a form of divination that I work with. This is something that is akin to the the tarot, although based on, primarily, North American Indian folklore around animals.

Miles walked: 30 miles.
Medicine Card Draw: Alligator, key word integration.

No comments: