Thursday, December 15, 2005

Beacon Journal | 12/15/2005 | Goodyear Band gets new life

Beacon Journal | 12/15/2005 | Goodyear Band gets new life

It is cool the band got some new sponsorship, in fact there were 23 offers!

This is the type of thing I would go out to listen to if I knew where they were playing. As a former band geek member I like to listen to marches and "old" music sometimes.

The problem, all too often, is finding out about this. Tracking down when certain events are in the Beacon Journal can be tough - should it be with the community events that are done throughout the week? Health events are listed on Tuesday in the Health section. Music is usually in Thursday, but that is mostly clubs and trying to pick through multiple pages of classified-ad sized postings of upcoming events it tough. I found an RSS feed of events, maybe that will help me out some.

No comments: