Friday, April 29, 2005

MoveOn PACh

MoveOn PAC

Although I thought he would not make a good president (and no I did not vote for Bush Jr. - I voted for some third party candidate in the hope of getting someone else permanent ballot status in Ohio) I do believe Al Gore is a very intelligent man. He hits home with this speech. I like the way he puts it - aside from the fact the founding fathers wanted the whole freedom of the branches to work independently, eventually the Republicans will fall out of favor (if history is any indicator) and when they are they may WANT to have the filibuster and other tools that are currently in place to fight "the evil majority." I think some people have lost track of the fact that politics is a marathon, not a sprint and there are times you will not be the front runner.

No comments: