Sunday, April 17, 2005

WIL WHEATON dot NET: Where is my mind?: one by one

WIL WHEATON dot NET: Where is my mind?: one by one

Although it looks like voting has closed on this (I could not find the link mentioned as of Sunday night), I thought it was cool to see what an actress was doing. Plus, Ms McKellar is a math major which earns major geek points. Graduating 1 credit shy of a math minor myself I can tell you this lady has some real smarts, plus most of the math majors I have met (my comp sci degree was offered through the math departement) are about 1 standard deviation off of normal.

BTW the reason I was 1 credit shy is because I could not stand to take another math class. That's ok - most people could not understand how I could suffer through all those comp sci classes. So intead of minoring in math I minored in psychology. I had to get some upper level electives and the minor fit the bill.

No comments: