Thursday, August 18, 2005

Beacon Journal | 08/18/2005 | Governor charged with crime

Beacon Journal | 08/18/2005 | Governor charged with crime

Taft is the first governor to get caught.

I had a politician tell me once that if you needed to get something done kind of underwraps, people would come to Ohio to do it - at least politically speaking. Apparently we are well known for our sneakiness here in the Buckeye state. That or people just overlook us.

Personally I think Taft should resign. He has made a huge stink about ethics in the past. It is not like he forgot one or two events - 52 different things (that he is being charged with mind you) for a total of $6,000 (give or take). One or two things I could say "Yea, I could see forgetting that" but 52 is clearly covering something up.

No comments: