Thursday, August 04, 2005

Some fun catchup

Just a quick post to kind of catch up on some things.

The leg is still recovering. I'm almost back to 3 miles at a shot. The weather is not helping - it seems odd to walk on an indoor track (which is not that much cooler than outside) when it is sunny and 92 out. Ok, the 92 degrees and 80 or so % humidity is a GREAT reason.

When I got home yesterday there was a bunch of blue jays going nuts in the pine tree by my driveway. Not necessarily a big deal - they scream alot when anyone disturbs them. I then say some movemnt under the tree and there was one of the peregrine falcons from downtown. When he (she?) took off it looks like he had something in his talons. I have seen the falcons from time to time circling, but I was maybe 6 foot, max, from this one. I wish I would have realized he was there sooner.

My creativity workshop had its last meeting. I did not get my project finished, a few too many things popped up. I did get an idea for the type of paint to get though, so tomorrow I am going to pick up the supplies. This is one of those things I must wrap up and move on from.

No comments: