Saturday, October 08, 2005

On the lighter side

A joke I received through email:

A woman in her 40's bought a new BMW and was out on the interstate for a
nice evening drive. The top was down, the breeze was blowing through her
hair and she decided to open her up.

As the needle jumped up to 80 mph, she suddenly saw flashing red and
blue lights behind her.

"There's no way they can catch a BMW," she thought to herself and
opened her up further. The needle hit 90, 100.... Then the reality of
the situation hit her. "What the hell am I doing?" she thought and
pulled over.

The cop came up to her, took her license without a word and examined it
and the car.

"It's been a long day, this is the end of my shift and it's Friday the
13th. I don't feel like more paperwork, so if you can give me an excuse
for your driving that I haven't heard before, you can go."

The woman thinks for a second and says, "Last week my husband ran off
with a cop. I was afraid you were trying to give him back."

"Have a nice weekend," said the officer.

No comments: