Monday, October 31, 2005

Top 5, all time favorite movies? (Friday, October 14, 2005)

I am cleaning up some stuff from when I was on vacation, and I really liked this meme.

From Top 5 Friday Via Gary

My top 5 all time favorite movies:


The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across The Eigth Dimension. A great cast and a quirky movie. If you watch it on DVD watch it with the original opening with Jamie Lee Curtis playing Buckaroo's mother.

Kissing Jessica Stein. I'm a sucker for a romatic comedy, and this is one I will go back to. Small, independent film.

Star Wars VI: Return of the Jedi. The best of the series in my opinion.

Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan. Khan is probably my favorite villian from the original Star Trek, and he seemed to be the one villian to REALLY push Kirk.

The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring. If it was not so long I would watch it regularly. All three were good, but this is my favorite.

No comments: