Thursday, November 18, 2004

Another day, another dollar

Well, it sounds better than "same shit, different day". At least last night I got a chance to get some reading in. Wednesdays are usually bad for me because I get home around 7:30/8:00 and start getting ready for bed at 10. Usually I get nothing done the middle but glance through the paper and get everything together for the next day.

Last night was a pretty good night though. I was able to walk on the track without too much shin pain, which is good. I survived tai chi class, although it feels like I caught myself with my staff on the leg on my way out.

I still have not gotten much of a chance to really play around with the template for the blog though. Hell I have not even put a message on my old one to show where I moved to. I am at least getting better at posting, even if there is not much to what I am posting. Hopefully this weekend I can take some time and dig in and get some reading done on what some of the special tags mean here at Blogger. On the upside tonight the Theosophical society will be doing a lecture on Islam. Should be interesting. I am always fascinated by comparitve religion, and frankly Islam is a little vague to me. Sometimes there just seems to be too much to study and not near enough time. Maybe someday I will win the lottery (which I guess means I should play it) and not have to go that pesky job ;).

No comments: