Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Tired and The Internet A-Z

I stayed up way to late last night watching The L Word and I am paying the price a little this morning. On the upside I got my car E-checked and I am good for another 2 years. Guess I need to go and get all the routine stuff I was hold off on done now. E-check is the program in Ohio for controling car emissions. It is only every other year, so it is not bad but I do hate the fact that they have to drive my car on rollers and that it costs $19.50.

Another idea I have seen from other bloggers. I went through my favorites from A-Z, justing hitting the key. I skipped any folders that came up first since I tend to use a lot of folders to organize my favorites. Here is my list:

A - A book of Five Rings
B - Best Buy Reward Zone
C - Center For A New American Dream
D - DiaryLand
E - eBay
F - Fantasy Art by Jessica Galbreth
G - Gallery 1 of SpiritStone Trading Co.
H - Home Depot
I - ING Direct
J - Joanne Shenandoah
K - Nothing
L - Lowe's
M- Metagifted
N - Netflix
O - Old Time Candy
P - Peace Breath
Q - Quicken.com
R - Rainbow Embroidery
S - SetiAtHome
T - The Bad Movie Review Site
U - Unconventional Ideas
V - Video ETA
W - Web Events (soon to come off)
X - Nothing
Y - Yahoo Groups
Z - Nothing

No comments: