Monday, November 22, 2004

Just Another Manic Monday

It is probably not a good thing when you start quoting lyrics in your title, huh? Sunday was spent hanging out around the house cleaning and the like. I did get to the gym to do some walking (about time) but otherwise I pretty much did the house thing. On the upside I have food for the week, clean clothes and a house that is a little cleaner. It never feels like my house ever gets completely cleaned, but as a single guy I tend to have a fairly high tolerance for dirty.

To that end, I have been trying to follow the plans set out by The FLYLady. I still have a long way to go, but then again I am still going through stuff from my move 18 months or so ago and stuff from my mom. I have a feeling eBay and I are going to be come close friends. Of course I have been threatening that for some time. I have probably a dozen or more DVDs and maybe twice as many VHS tapes to get rid of from mom. These are the ones that neither my brother or I wanted. Plus my brother found a cache of Beta tapes that I am going to try and unload. Mostly Disney stuff, but you never know. I also have some ancient computer equipment that I would like to find a good home for. It all works, it is just old stuff that I figure some hobbiest may want. Beats throwing it all on the junk pile. The only problem I have is figuring out how much something weighs. Maybe I'll call the UPS store and see if I can take in some stuff to get it weighed.

Yours truly is finally getting the hang of this web thing. I have only been on for what seems like forever, but then again I just got a high speed hookup fairly recently. I finally started an Amazon Wish List, if you want some further insight into my personality. It is still a work in progress, but then again aren't all wish lists? I will admit this was in response to ThinkBlank's Secret Santa Project which sounded interesting. It is cool sometimes to get a semi-random gift from someone you have only met through the internet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interested. Keep Blogging!