Friday, November 12, 2004

Blogs, this & that

I have played around a little with the new blog and I think I like it a lot better than Diaryland, although I am still trying to figure out how to handle things to make them look better. I was been awhile since I worked with native HTML, although I am sure I can pull down the source and edit it in Mozilla if I wanted. Not that I am overly familiar with that editor either, but it must be easier than hand-coding HTML.

Last night I went to a Theosophical Society meeting where the lecture was called "Flash Card Tarot". The basic idea was how to use the tarot in brain storming. The idea was to get away from the classic meanings of the cards and get a little more into what you think the cards mean. It was really cool and got me to want to break out my tarot deck again. I never connected with it because many of the meanings were so negative and/or dark. It seemed like the divination teach in Harry Potter that always saw gloom & doom.

No comments: