Friday, November 19, 2004

A night of contemplation

I did not do anything I had originally planned on doing last night. This was not even because of some crisis that came up.

For whatever reason something at the end of the work day kind of spun me out mentally. This put me in something of an introspective mode. Not a bad thing, but my mind was racing which is not always conducive to introspective. As is typical when this happens I start getting all kinds of info, more than I can really process in anything that resembles coherence, which leaves me stuck on a problem because I cannot process it all.

As is my usual way I tried to do other things to get my conscious mind off of the current topic (in this case, me) and let my subconscious process everything. This has worked for me all my life and it produces great results. Unfortunately it did not work as well as I would have liked, so I still have things pinging around my head, and my morning e-mail check did not help any with this.

I don't want to get into this right now here, because everything is still kind of fragmented and not really making sense. I hope to get with some people this weekend that I can bounce some things off of. Sometimes you just need to talk, and although this space is called Lunatic Ravings this is still too random to be included here.


No comments: