Friday, May 27, 2005

Friday Fun

Well, much to my chagrin my weekend is starting out on a bad note. Between starting the day off with some gastral-intestinal distress, working late when I intended to leave early, and leaving my car in the shop overnight (hopefully they will find the problem this time) it is not the start of a stellar weekend. Oh yea, did I mention is is probably going to rain all weekend I will probably end up working? Kill me now.

I did watch National Treasure tonight. Not a bad film, nice piece of fluff to kick off the weekend. I also just downloaded the Sarah McLachen original over at iTunes that was on their music store this week. I figure it is worth a listen. I got to finish my snack food crack Funyuns. I should really by them by the much smaller bag least I go into a carb coma.

No comments: