Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Not a happy camper

Yours truly spent the night at the mechanics getting a high pressure hose on my transmission fixed. I have had a series of these little things of late - the things that break every so often but you just hate to keep paying for these things. It seems a shame to trash the car since this is basically normal wear & tear, but man does it suck. On the upside I probably would not have even known what the problem was if my sister in law was not over because my nephew was mowing my lawn. She noticed the transmission fluid running (not dripping) out.

What pisses me off more is that I missed my creativity class. I am enjoying the classes, but they were not done until after the class started. I also had to skip my walk today because of the car, and my computer had problems finding my wireless network. Needless to say I am not a happy camper.

On the upside I did finish The Hidden Messages In Water. For those who have any doubt of the power of words I would recommend this book. Dr. Emoto has some impressive pictures that shows how words affected the crystals when exposed to certain words, pictures, sounds, etc. VERY interesting.

No comments: