Monday, September 05, 2005

In gypsy mode again

I am in gypsy mode again. The roof is going to be finished up today at least.

I am a bit pissed since I thought McDonalds was offering free wifi. At least mine is not. I guess I could check out and see how much for an hour or so of access. Of course it is an unsecured network and they want me to transmit my credit card number. Oh yea, that is smart. Maybe I can get some offline work done.

I got a new MP3 player, a SanDisk 512 meg memory player. I like the memory players for podcasts since I can never get through a lot of them. I want to play around with getting this to auto-synch so that my played podcasts will be removed and add new stuff.

I finished the Wilderness Center's Hiking extravaganza on Friday, and today I will complete two trails in the Fall Hiking Spree and be half done with the required trails and about 1/3 done with all the trails.

No comments: