Here's an idea I just invented. Go to Wikipedia, click on the "Random Article" button, and write about how that thing relates to you, skipping stub articles and anything that doesn't resonate at all. Do this five times.
1) Fuelladder - I have a friend who is a firefighter in the Columbus area. Both our schedules are too busy to get together much anymore, but we do email each other from time to time.
2) Stencil Shadow Volume was not one of the techniques I learned in my Computer Graphics class in college. I grant you we were one step above pong, but still not something I learned.
3) Fudge - Aside from a favorite snack food, particularly peanut butter fudge, they missed something on this page. Fudge as a euphemism for manure (or poop, or shit). Used in the film The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai in the line "I am barely holding my fudge right now."
4) Combustion - Although yours truly made it all the way through Boy Scouts to Eagle, my fire starting skills usually involved a fair amount of "Boy Scout Water", AKA kerosene.
5) SBC Communications - My current local telephone company. Overall I don't mind them, although I am pissed that they still don't provide DSL to my house. I would be willing to take the speed hit to get $15/month for DSL. Hey I would settle for the $25/month for about half the speed I get on my cable modem.
Neat meme. I have to say I skipped a lot of articles about various English